Friday, June 24, 2005

Man is the only animal that blushes, or even needs to.
~ Mark Twain
This is the second post for today. There are such days in my life too. And they just kill me. Not much work in office and the lovely weather outside. Very tempted to just skip work. But ...
Made a bit of money in the morning and reached a minor milestone. The euphoria lasted about for about an hour, the lethargy, is still not over. So did nothing at all for the rest of the day. But then lethargy has this sapping effect on me. Brewing discon tent and all that. Decided to leave as soon as markets shut. Which they now have. And am ready to leave, but just after a bit of blogging.
Nothing of note today, but it still felt good to have reached that milestone. Boss came up and shook hands, ex-Boss sent a mail from Indonesia, saying, well, Good job... am sure will do better next quarter. That actually did it for me. There's no end to this race, really none. You run and you run, to catch up the Sun but its sinking....
Ma is begining to worry me now. I am sure she feels exactly the same way about me. Initially I put the blame on her current state of inactivity after Di's wedding, and when Di called to say that she's expecting, I thought, well, that takes care of a few things for about a year or so. But that was not to be.
Gotta rush now... more later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Blue Athena said...

well well well! congratulations! :)

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home