Saturday, July 09, 2005

You can make out a person is new to room if you see pens lying around on his desk. Well I have a pen stand on my desk, which is usually filled with a clutch of fancy pens (the kinds you get when you sign papers for big deals- not all of them mine), which don't work. Last night, uncharacteristically, I left a pen in it which works. This morning, all the pens that don't work are still there, whereas the one that does is missing. According to Seinnfeld, there must be an alternate world into which pens disappear. Have you ever heard anyone saying- I've found a pen! ? I haven't.

Regular weekend today. But last night had a terrible fight with Atin. But thats ok. We've always fought a lot. But this time his girlfriend was around, and she took serious offence to everything (I wasn't even talking to her) that was happening and stomped away. Women ... I'll tell you- they're crazy. And the worst part is that they don't realize that some times their men need to be ... well, just boys.

I am finally going for that trek tomorrow. Should be good fun. Didn't go for any last year and just a couple the year before. Quite looking forward to it. Last night I went out with Sue. Good fun. It amazing, how we met last month after some 20 years and clicked instantly. I really like the Shack. It never lets you down. Always a good time there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home